Monday, May 4, 2009

......LHS News......
Originally sent April 30

I am so very sorry to report the passing of Blane Dwight Alldredge, 48, of Lawton. Blane passed April 29 after a lengthy illness. Blane is the son of LHS classmate Darrell Alldredge, '56, & Sue (Martin) Alldredge - sadly Sue passed some years ago. Blaine is nephew of other LHS grads.
There will be visitation on Friday May 1 from 6:00 - 8:00pm Friday at Lawton Ritter Gray Funeral home. Services will be 2:00pm Saturday, May 2, Centenary Methodist church. Interment at Highland Cemetery.
There is extended obit and guest book at: <www.grayfuneral.com>

I had a very sweet note from Glenda who just lost her sister Virginia (Doan) Neumann. Glenda asked me to share with you:
"To all the '52 classmates & friends who wrote to my sister Virginia, I want to thank you for taking time to share a memory or a picture. She'd ask...'has the mail come yet?'. You helped brighten her days when she was feeing so bad. God bless all of you, Glenda (Doan) Stanton, class of '55."

Class 1959.......watch your snail mail (USPS) box! First reunion 'packet' for our 50th this October 2-3 went out Tuesday night! If you are receiving this 'news' and do not get the snail mail info by first of next week.....let me know where you are!!!???? Will be a second mailing about end of July.

I will be away from my computer for couple of days, so try to not do anything 'news' worthy! Georgia

No comments: